Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Tricube


 
A little about me (the artist)...
 
My name is Travis Wahl and I am a 3D artist specializing in content for game applications and animation. I primarily enjoy 3d modeling and game design as a hobby, but I also have used it to generate some income as well. I previously started to sell media on Turbosquid, but now I am moving away from that and will be using this blog to sell media through Sellbox:
 
 
 
By using this cloud-based service to distribute my media, I no longer have to worry about throwing so much money away to royalties and there is no account required to buy my products, other than a standard paypal account. It will vastly expand my customer base and make the end-user experience much easier.
 
Of course, if you so choose, you can go to turbosquid and buy my products from there as well, and there is nothing wrong with that. Search "Pancakeman96" to get my full list of products.
 
 
In the coming days I will be posting updated versions of my products as soon as they become available, as well as some WIP work and maybe even a few tutorials.
 
Thanks you for visiting!